Bloomberg West Apr 6 Top Stories:
(1) Dudley: Rate hikes likely shallow
(2) Service Industries nearly match February growth in March
(3) President Obama says US will still protect Israel under new Iran deal
(4) Iran says Ayatollah was aware of Iran deal contents
(5) Greece looks fo allies as payment loom
(6) “Furious 7” has record debut, imax benefits, biggest weekend opening ever for April film
Tesla delivers 10,030 vehicles in Q1, which exceded CEO Elon Musk initial forecast by 530 unit. The anouncement help to boost the stock price. Analysts raising stock target to tell us about Tesla’s business.